In an interview today, Post executive editor Leonard Downie Jr. made clear that the top concern of the papers editorial team wasnt regular readers after all it was the Bush administration...read on
FiredogLake: "This flap is brought to you courtesy of the Republican Party, who will not stand to see itself criticized by a major media outlet without seeking to take down the one who is doing so. Of course, considering Harris's past as one of the people who hijacked the nation and started speaking in tongues over rumors of penis-shaped ornaments on the Clinton Christmas tree, this is hardly surprising....read on
Marty Kaplan does as well on the Huff Post.
I got to the point today when my N.Y. "street talk" almost got the best of me and made it's way onto C&L, after I found out about this one. I should re-phrase my headline and say that they have already bought a number of these supposedly neutral reporters and Corporations to do their dirty work already.
More like this
- One Last 2014 Ask From Blue America
- Pushing Back Against Sheldon Adelson Flood Of Slime
- Why We "Are Voting For the Other" ...Susan Collins Hasn't Earned 6 More Years
- Steve Israel's Ignored WA-08, so Jason Richie Will Use Own Strategy to Beat Loathsome Dave Reichert
- Alan Grayson-- Progressives' Cosmic Thing