Mean Jean Schmidt had problems with the optical scan machine when she voted this morning:
Other voting news:
- OH-1 Republican Steve Chabot has problems with the new ID law
- Denver is facing a "Voting Nightmare" and Democrats are preparing to go to court in attempts to keep the polls open
- South Carolina's Governor was turned away at the polls
- Polls in Muncie Indiana have been extended almost three hours to make up for this mornings problems.
- Names missing from the election roll in St. Louis
- A poll worker in Kentucky has been charged with choking and pushing a voter out of the door
And finally - Swing State project has a list up of the poll closing times around the country.