Courtesy of Penndit, here's the line up for this morning...
* MTP: Dir. of Natl Intel Mike McConnell on NIE & terrorism; Sen. Russ Feingold (D-WI) on Iraq; roundtable of NYT's David Brooks, Weekly Standard's Stephen Hayes and WaPo's Bob Woodward on Bush-Cheney admin
* FTN: Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) and Sen. Olympia Snowe (R-ME) on Iraq and terrorism
* FNS: WH Homeland Sec. Adv. Frances Townsend; Sen. Kit Bond (R-MO); Sen. Evan Bayh (D-IN); Sir Richard Branson
* Late Edition: WH Homeland Sec. Adv. Frances Townsend; Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY); David Bonior (D-Edwards); roundtable of Dana Bash, John King & Candy Crowley
* No This Week, this week. (British Open)
I have high hopes for my man Russ on Meet The Press, but otherwise, it looks like same old, same old...
What's catching your eye this morning?