Beck: Tonight, here's what you need to know. The war, immigration, the economy, the primaries have pushed the Democrats too far to the left, but how long before the American people figure it out, and will it be too late? This is the time in an election that, you know, it's like young love. You're wild. You're impetuous and you're up for just about anything, but when the flirting is over and it's time to make a commitment the smart ones retreat back to what makes sense. You know, the girl you can take home to mom. You might date really really strong liberals, but you never marry them.
Is he really saying that he thinks we'd rather take John McCain home to mom that Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton? EEeeew! Bartender! Cut that man off right now and call him a cab. Glenn's evidently fallen off the wagon and he's going to have one heck of a hangover in the morning (of Nov 5th). Lest we forget, which we won't, in what must have been one of his more sober moments, Beck himself promised to bring someone else home to momma this November.
I apologize in advance for following this idiot on his pathetic analogy, but if there ever was a candidate that was (electorally?) 'coyote ugly' it's John McCain. On every issue that Beck claims the Democrats have been pushed too far to the left on, just look at where their Republican candidate is:
- On the war he doesn't care if we will be in Iraq for 100 more years or even 10,000 more years. In fact, he's now promising us even more wars, and we all know mom's really not going to be happy if she catches Dr McStrangelove outside the window serenading you with his rousing rendition of "Bomb Bomb Iran."
- On immigration your mother actually might think he's okay, depending on which face he's talking out of, but conservative voters sure won't.
- When it comes to the economy, McCain already admits he knows nada and is too afraid to even show his face to do anything about it.
Unless the GOP finds a way to slip the nation-at-large a mickey (like they did in 2000), voters will not be bringing John McCain home to meet the parents come November, and I didn't even have to point out that your mother would likely think he's too old for you anyway. Oops, I guess I just did.
More like this
- One Last 2014 Ask From Blue America
- Pushing Back Against Sheldon Adelson Flood Of Slime
- Why We "Are Voting For the Other" ...Susan Collins Hasn't Earned 6 More Years
- Steve Israel's Ignored WA-08, so Jason Richie Will Use Own Strategy to Beat Loathsome Dave Reichert
- Alan Grayson-- Progressives' Cosmic Thing