You can't afford to go to D.C., but you can watch the conference live here:
At The New Populism Conference, we will forge the strategy for educating, energizing and mobilizing around an agenda for change that strong majorities of Americans already support:
- Our top priority should be investing in good jobs and full employment.
- Anyone who works full time should be able to keep their family out of poverty.
- Congress should break up the banks that are “too big to fail.”
- We shouldn’t cut Social Security; we should increase Social Security benefits.
- America is not broke. The rich and big corporations are not paying their fair share.