911 call from Sherrie Zimmerman.
UPDATE: Lake Mary police say they were called Monday afternoon to Shellie Zimmerman's parents' house on Sprucewood Road. Shellie Zimmerman's parents, David and Machelle Dean, live at the home.
Lake Mary police spokesman Zach Hudson said police are "trying to determine what exactly happened."
A spokesman for former Local 6 legal analyst Mark O'Mara, who represented George Zimmerman in his murder trial, said he had no comment at this time.
The incident comes days after Shellie Zimmerman filed for divorce and discussed her relationship with George Zimmerman on a TV interview.
Since being acquitted in the shooting death of 17-year-old Martin, George Zimmerman has been pulled over twice for speeding.
More like this
- One Last 2014 Ask From Blue America
- Pushing Back Against Sheldon Adelson Flood Of Slime
- Why We "Are Voting For the Other" ...Susan Collins Hasn't Earned 6 More Years
- Steve Israel's Ignored WA-08, so Jason Richie Will Use Own Strategy to Beat Loathsome Dave Reichert
- Alan Grayson-- Progressives' Cosmic Thing