On October 1st, 25 million uninsured Americans will be able to sign up for health insurance through new health insurance marketplaces.
Don't be fooled by extremist members of Congress and their pointless efforts to repeal the healthcare law. Obamacare is the law of the land and on October 1st of this year, 25 million uninsured Americans will be able to enroll in health insurance plans through the newly created health insurance marketplaces.
Obamacare has already delivered benefits to 100 million Americans by:
- Providing preventive health services like well child visits, cancer screenings
and annual checkups at no additional cost;
- Allowing young adults to stay on a parent’s health insurance plan if they’re
- Saving seniors on prescription medicines if they participate in Medicare;
- Providing coverage for people with pre-existing conditions; and
- Ending the worst insurance company abuses like charging women more than men for
the same coverage and putting arbitrary dollar limits on care.
Health insurance coverage will begin on January 1, 2014. Make sure everyone you know who is uninsured understands that healthcare access is close at hand.
Get started by watching this enrollment video. Then share it with your family, friends and colleagues.