Poor Jamie Dimon, he can dish it out, but he certainly can't take it. The JPMorgan Chase CEO recently told Fox Business Network that he felt safer halfway around the world that October day when protesters occupied the sidewalk outside his Manhattan home.
"That particular day, I was in Lebanon, Beirut doing business over there and I was probably safer over there too," said Dimon.
Dimon began the interview railing against over regulation, and the policies coming out of Washington that he believes have led to a slower and more difficult recovery. But then, it wouldn't be Fox News without someone railing against a Democrat or Democratic policy, now would it?
More like this
- One Last 2014 Ask From Blue America
- Pushing Back Against Sheldon Adelson Flood Of Slime
- Why We "Are Voting For the Other" ...Susan Collins Hasn't Earned 6 More Years
- Steve Israel's Ignored WA-08, so Jason Richie Will Use Own Strategy to Beat Loathsome Dave Reichert
- Alan Grayson-- Progressives' Cosmic Thing