Get Ready to Fight for #AnotherNYC May 10th to 15th. Another world is possible. Starting this Thursday May 10th, the week is centered around the theme of envisioning alternatives to austerity in NYC and the world over and each day of the week takes on an issue being effected by auserity measures from housing and human services (5/11) to Food and Health (5/12) to Stop and Frisk War and Immigration (5/13) to Education (5/14) to Banks (5/15) and is being put together by the folks who worked on the May 12th campaign last year, NYC Community Labor and Occupy Wall Street coalition.
More on each day's actions as plans are finalized, and in the meantime, enjoy the epic video footage of actions the coalitions have done in the past year.
More like this
- One Last 2014 Ask From Blue America
- Pushing Back Against Sheldon Adelson Flood Of Slime
- Why We "Are Voting For the Other" ...Susan Collins Hasn't Earned 6 More Years
- Steve Israel's Ignored WA-08, so Jason Richie Will Use Own Strategy to Beat Loathsome Dave Reichert
- Alan Grayson-- Progressives' Cosmic Thing