House Republicans are attempting to kill any effort at immigration reform, and Rep. Steve King has been blathering on and on about calf muscles, cantaloupes and the inherent criminality of certain people. But since it's Hispanic Heritage Month, those same House Republicans want the Hispanic community to know that they love you all a whole bunch.
Enjoy that video, because it's literally the only thing you'll be getting from this Congress. A vote on the immigration reform plan passed by the Senate won't be happening because Democrats and not-insane Republicans would actually pass the thing, sending the Tea Party asshats into apopleptic fits from which they would never recover.
There's nothing else on the schedule for the rest of this session that will help anyone who isn't a Wall Street banker, or a Big Corporate CEO.
It was tough enough on the cry babies to make a Youtube video praising Hispanic Americans, and it's likely to be their biggest accomplishment all year.
More like this
- Pushing Back Against Sheldon Adelson Flood Of Slime
- Why We "Are Voting For the Other" ...Susan Collins Hasn't Earned 6 More Years
- Steve Israel's Ignored WA-08, so Jason Richie Will Use Own Strategy to Beat Loathsome Dave Reichert
- Alan Grayson-- Progressives' Cosmic Thing
- Hold? Let’s Upgrade the Senate.