I heard this song on NPR's 'Fresh Air' yesterday, where the ever cheery Regina Spektor reflected on her life as a Soviet kid. Both the interview and this song stuck with me today. Check it out.
- Alan Grayson-- A Congressman With Spine, Nerve, Backbone and *Cojones*
- Let's Paint The Senate With Stars-- Starting With Alan Grayson
- Philly deserves a progressive mayor-- meet Jim Kenney
- CHICAGO MONEY BOMB-- REPLACING RAHM EMANUEL WITH CHUY GARCIA STARTS TODAY!
- Donna's IN. We All Need To Help Her Win!
- BabyBubbs • 4 min ago posted on C&L's Late Nite Music Club With The Electric Prunes