There's just something about Regina Spektor's music that I adore. I don't know if it's her voice, lyrics, melody, feel, style or what, but whatever it is she has 'it.' Howie Klein did a post on LNMC about her back in 2007 and he said this:
Last year I stumbled around the not-dangerous-anymore Meatpacking District just north of the Village in Manhattan looking for my friend David's studio. I met a really smart young girl from Russia when I got there. She was funny and she had a really good voice. Now that her record has been released, I've come to realize she is also an amazing songwriter. Her name is Regina Spektor and this song, "On the Radio," isn't on the radio-- but should be.
If there's one thing certain in the world --it's Howie's nose for talent. He's signed and worked with the best the music industry has to offer. Since then, Regina has become one of my favorite crooners. I hope you enjoy her too. Begin To Hope is an awesome record.
if you know what Eet means please put it in the comment section. I've read a few and the one that sounds correct has to do with a typwriter.
More like this
- One Last 2014 Ask From Blue America
- Pushing Back Against Sheldon Adelson Flood Of Slime
- Why We "Are Voting For the Other" ...Susan Collins Hasn't Earned 6 More Years
- Steve Israel's Ignored WA-08, so Jason Richie Will Use Own Strategy to Beat Loathsome Dave Reichert
- Alan Grayson-- Progressives' Cosmic Thing