David Letterman talks about his old pal, Sarah Palin in his top ten.
10. Ruined office floor by drilling for oil
9. Detached a retina from winking at the camera
8. Got confused-- thought she signed with QVC
7. Pistol-whipped three guys who called her "Tina"
6. Released a statement saying she won't follow Leno
5. At lunchtime, Todd picked her up driving snowmobile through lobby
4. Sad to learn there was no actual fox to hunt
3. Hosted a "Fire Dave" roundtable
2. Actually found a place with more white people than Alaska
1. Announced plans to run for President in 2010
And Howie Klein has some good news for a change.
Yesterday I had to put off a meeting with the Blue America attorney because he was manning a northern Virginia polling station. I hadn't realized there was a special election, but he reminded me that when lunatic-fringe sociopath Ken Cuccinelli was elected Virginia Attorney General, his state Senate seat came open. It's a Republican-leaning district and no one really expected it to go from insanely die-hard Republican to unapologetic Democratic. But I had to postpone the meeting again today because he was celebrating. His candidate, state Delegate Dave Marsden, a former Republican, won the seat last night!