(h/t Sammy 67)
OMFG! What the hell is wrong with Massachusetts? This idiot, who doesn't think it's too low to smear a dead woman by tacitly questioning whether she was married to Obama's father, is way too close in the polls for me to believe.
And it's a pathetic pandering to the birthers. But maybe we should expect that from Brown, since he
- Panders to the teabaggers (while protesting his ignorance of the movement);
- Refuses to pay health benefits to his campaign workers, labeling them as independent contractors (which may be a violation of the FEC);
- Prioritized building a golf course over aiding 9/11 volunteers;
- Has notorious anti-gay NOM make robo-calls for him;
- Protects big banks from paying back their TARP money;
- and allegedly, is about to be endorsed by none other than Democratic turncoat and McCain BFF, Joe Lieberman.
The DSCC has put together a website just to track all of Brown's lies, and it's growing daily.
Seriously? This is who should replace the liberal lion of the Senate?
No fraking way. Massachusetts residents, get out there on Tuesday. Vote for Martha Coakley, because notwithstanding his Cosmo centerfold, this is not someone who should be the Republican Party's 41st vote.