Crooks and Liars
Mid-Day Open Thread
- Want to help send Karl Rove to jail? Well watch this and sign the petition.
- Take the Pew News IQ Test and post your score. Also notice that while 84% know Oprah campaigned for Obama, only 28% know that over 4000 American soldiers have died in Iraq. Good job, media!
- Pathetic excuse for a human being Michael Savage on autism: "A fraud, a racket. ... In 99 percent of the cases, it's a brat who hasn't been told to cut the act out."
- Remember all the fauxtrage from the McCain campaign after Gramm's "Americans are whiners" comments? Well, it look like McCain has gotten over it, because he's keeping Gramm around.
- Michael Chertoff has a message for you: I'm trying my best, but you still may die.