via Andrew Jones at RawStory:
During the Herman Cain-Newt Gingrich debate Saturday evening, the former CEO of Godfather’s Pizza had another not-so-presidential moment in a rocky week for him.
When asked by Americans for Prosperity Texas chairman Ben Streusand on whether he would favor either a “defined benefit plan” or “premium support” for Medicare, Cain’s confusion to the question was apparent.
After a long ponder, the Republican frontrunner decided to pass the question to his counterpart on stage. “You go first Newt,” he said.
More like this
- Pushing Back Against Sheldon Adelson Flood Of Slime
- Why We "Are Voting For the Other" ...Susan Collins Hasn't Earned 6 More Years
- Steve Israel's Ignored WA-08, so Jason Richie Will Use Own Strategy to Beat Loathsome Dave Reichert
- Alan Grayson-- Progressives' Cosmic Thing
- Hold? Let’s Upgrade the Senate.