The following keynotes and panels will be streaming live. All times are Pacific time. Full descriptions of each session are posted here.
10:30 to 11:45 a.m.
- Voting Rights for a Shifting Demographic
- Women Leading on Gun Violence Prevention
- Carrying on Aaron Swartz's Legacy
- Your Rights at Risk: Drones, Guantanamo and America's Never-Ending "Global War"
3 to 4:15 p.m.
- Women on the Run
- Creative Extraction: How Wall Street Banks are Extracting Resources from Main Street
- Science Under the Rug: How Government and Industry Hide Research and How to Fight Back
- Community Colleges: The Best Kept Secret in America and Why they Need our Help
4:30 to 5:45 p.m.
- The Three Keys to Reclaiming Our Democracy
- Weak Democrats vs. Strong Progressives: Lessons from the Social Security Fight
- The Rise of Alt-Labor: Organizing Outside Traditional Unions
- Pop, Politics and Activism: Redefining the Asian American and Pacific Islander Community
Also, keynote pages will be updated with tweets, video and pictures after the sessions.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION ON TWITTER
Thanks for watching from home!