In the words of Michael Buffer: Lllllllllllet's get ready to ROUND-UP!
Hello, everyone, Actor212 of Simply Left Behind...pardon me, the award-winning Simply Left Behind (and thank you for your votes) here, filling in for Mike on the Round Up. Lemme dig into this goodie bag and see what I've got for you on this Friday...oh damn! I stuck my hand in Rudy Giuliani! It will take *forever* to get the stench off!
- Rudy Giuliani takes on a whole new persona this week, as the indictment of Bernard Kerik, his buddy and hand-picked recommendation for Department of Homeland Security chief, is handed up. The Reaction examines his open flirtations with fascism, as if he was in a public men's room.
- It must be something in the water in Canada, because so does The Galloping Beaver.
- Or maybe it's something more sinister, since the Guys From Area 51 also make note of Rudy's rude digger*? The truth is out there!
- Speaking of public men's rooms, maybe we finally have an explanation for the recent rash of teh gay amongst Republicans nationwide….they're just courting votes!
- For my co-blogger, katrina: Peace Train points us to "Disaster preparedness...will we have to stop calling them "acts of God"?"
- Is Bush taking a page from the Chinese playbook? PERRspectives shows us how.
- David E gives us ""H.R. 3685, The Musical" (you might know that bill better as the Employment Nondiscrimination Act). I'm no theatre talent (*snort*), but it looks fabbbbbbbbulous! I bet there's even a role for Rudy to cross-dress in!
Please e-mail tips to actor212 care of yahoo spot com. I can't promise I'll post 'em all, but I'll read 'em all! Tomorrow's my last day guest blogging the Round Up...there's a major star of Blogtopia (© Skippy, the Bush Kangaroo) waiting in the wings.
* Five bonus blogging points if you identify in comments that reference.