Read time: 0 minutes

Study: Safety Violations At Gun Ranges Expose Customers, Staff To Toxic Lead Fumes

The Seattle Times reports that workers, shooters, and their families have been contaminated at indoor gun ranges due to poor ventilation.

Comments

We welcome relevant, respectful comments. Any comments that are sexist or in any other way deemed hateful by our staff will be deleted and constitute grounds for a ban from posting on the site. Please refer to our Terms of Service (revised 3/17/2016) for information on our posting policy.