Novak compares filibusters to Nazi death camps
I found this comment on Kos, by Box 13. (I hadn't had a chance to view the show yet)
"On The Captital Gang Saturday Bob Novak made the following statement:
HUNT: Bob, why would Senator Frist refuse an offer to break the deadlock?
Now, as a matter of fact, I believe that this -- this constitutional option is going to work. I think it's going to -- they're going to get the 50 votes that are needed....
I wonder how the Anti-Defamation League will feel about this."
After Mark Shields smacked him down with truth , Novak took the Lords name in vain, an obvious sin in Novak's passioned Catholicism.
SHIELDS: ...We are changing that now and forever, and don't you ever forget it, because it'll be 51, and they'll be ideological and it's going to be a change in the American judiciary permanently.
NOVAK: Oh, Christ!
Just another example of a religious zealot spewing lies to justify their means. I wonder how many times he goes to confession a week? I like the way he substitutes the "nuclear option" with the words"constitutional option."
More like this
- One Last 2014 Ask From Blue America
- Pushing Back Against Sheldon Adelson Flood Of Slime
- Why We "Are Voting For the Other" ...Susan Collins Hasn't Earned 6 More Years
- Steve Israel's Ignored WA-08, so Jason Richie Will Use Own Strategy to Beat Loathsome Dave Reichert
- Alan Grayson-- Progressives' Cosmic Thing
- Kung Fu Monkey
- Nicole Sandler - Radio or Not
- Politics TV
- left coaster
- Angry Bear
- The Talent Show
- The Reality-Based Community
- Juan Cole/Informed Comment
- Mugsy's Rap Shet
- Steve Benen at MaddowBlog
- Pour Me Coffee
- The Immoral Minority (Alaska)