In a grand gesture of transparency, Donald Trump said that he will release thousands of confidential files regarding the assassination of President John F. Kennedy to the public. His tax returns will remain a secret, however.
Latest From CLTV
- Is 2018 The Year We Break The GOP Strangle-Hold On Texas?
- The Most Important Primaries Of 2018
- Will 3rd Time Be The Charm For MI Dems? Paul Clements Thinks So
- No Trump.NoKKK.NoFascist USA!--Win A Signed Green Day Guitar/Help Randy Bryce Beat Paul Ryan
- New Endorsement-- Dan Canon: "I'm a progressive. I don't try to hide it."