While Sanders lacks Warren’s charisma—he’s the Eugene McCarthy to her Robert Kennedy—he shares a key quality with the successful insurgents of the past: authenticity.
Latest From CLTV
- Stop Tom Cotton From Extending the "Patriot" Act
- Alan Grayson-- A Congressman With Spine, Nerve, Backbone and *Cojones*
- Let's Paint The Senate With Stars-- Starting With Alan Grayson
- Philly deserves a progressive mayor-- meet Jim Kenney
- CHICAGO MONEY BOMB-- REPLACING RAHM EMANUEL WITH CHUY GARCIA STARTS TODAY!