Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) asserted over the weekend that poor communities -- like in Baltimore -- were stuck in a "poverty trap" because lucrative welfare benefits did not encourage people to find jobs.
Latest From CLTV
- Stop Tom Cotton From Extending the "Patriot" Act
- Alan Grayson-- A Congressman With Spine, Nerve, Backbone and *Cojones*
- Let's Paint The Senate With Stars-- Starting With Alan Grayson
- Philly deserves a progressive mayor-- meet Jim Kenney
- CHICAGO MONEY BOMB-- REPLACING RAHM EMANUEL WITH CHUY GARCIA STARTS TODAY!