Nationally recognized progressive economist Julianne Malveaux argued on Sunday that officials in Baltimore had behaved like "overseers" on a plantation by extending a curfew past the point that it was necessary.
Latest From CLTV
- Stop Tom Cotton From Extending the "Patriot" Act
- Alan Grayson-- A Congressman With Spine, Nerve, Backbone and *Cojones*
- Let's Paint The Senate With Stars-- Starting With Alan Grayson
- Philly deserves a progressive mayor-- meet Jim Kenney
- CHICAGO MONEY BOMB-- REPLACING RAHM EMANUEL WITH CHUY GARCIA STARTS TODAY!