Gotcha videos are a dime a dozen, but this one is particularly cynical.
Rep. Chaffetz said in 2012, “And we’re talking about can we get two dozen or so people into Libya to help protect our forces? When you’re in tough economic times, you have to make difficult choices how to prioritize this.”
Why didn’t Jason Mattera, the man who uploaded the video onto YouTube, ambush Chaffetz and his colleagues?
Allen West identifies Mattera as the Daily Surge publisher and fellow Liberty Alliance member. West criticized Hillary’s shoes at the end of his post, which again tells us that this is personal. Perhaps West wants to wear those shoes. I think he’d look fabulous in them.
That video highlights the need for others to have a ‘look at me’ moment after the deaths of four Americans .
Has any male Democrat had his shoes criticized? Yeah, I didn't think so. I'm so sick of these har-dee-har stupid gotcha efforts that prove nothing, do nothing, and are made just to give haters more grist for their hate mill.
More like this
- Pushing Back Against Sheldon Adelson Flood Of Slime
- Why We "Are Voting For the Other" ...Susan Collins Hasn't Earned 6 More Years
- Steve Israel's Ignored WA-08, so Jason Richie Will Use Own Strategy to Beat Loathsome Dave Reichert
- Alan Grayson-- Progressives' Cosmic Thing
- Hold? Let’s Upgrade the Senate.
- The Reality-Based Community
- Daily Kos
- Pour Me Coffee
- AOL Hot Seat
- The Talent Show
- skippy the bush kangaroo
- Steve Benen at MaddowBlog
- A Tiny Revolution
- The Moderate Voice
- Arthur Silber
- Brad Blog
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Mugsy's Rap Shet
- Southern Beale