From Frank Capra's You Can't Take It With You (1938). Of course, it takes place in a bank during The Great Depression. Open Thread below...
- Stop Tom Cotton From Extending the "Patriot" Act
- Alan Grayson-- A Congressman With Spine, Nerve, Backbone and *Cojones*
- Let's Paint The Senate With Stars-- Starting With Alan Grayson
- Philly deserves a progressive mayor-- meet Jim Kenney
- CHICAGO MONEY BOMB-- REPLACING RAHM EMANUEL WITH CHUY GARCIA STARTS TODAY!
- SoSezYou • 2 min ago posted on Where Chuck Todd Assumes Hillary Is Bill Clinton's Political Clone
- Rich H • 4 min ago posted on Where Chuck Todd Assumes Hillary Is Bill Clinton's Political Clone