Ah yes, do we have issues still The American Street
WASHINGTON In the weeks after the fall of Baghdad, Iraqi looters loaded powerful explosives into pickup trucks and drove the material off the Al Qaqaa ammunition site, according to a group of U.S. Army reservists and National Guardsmen who said they witnessed the looting.
The soldiers said about a dozen U.S. troops guarding the sprawling facility could not prevent the theft because they were outnumbered by looters. Soldiers from one unit the 317th Support Center based in Wiesbaden, Germany said they sent a message to commanders in Baghdad requesting help to secure the site but received no reply.
Despite the protective shield of limited morality that the Fifty-One-Percenters used to maintain their denial of reality on Election Day, the truth will keep thwapping them in the head for weeks to come.
Im looking forward to:
1) More details of the lousy troop support from the CiC.
2) More photos and statistics of the country were destroying to save it for a semblance of patriarchal strong-man democracy.
3) An end to the 15 month coverup of the Valerie Plame outing.
4) The rest of the Abu Ghraib picture show thats being hidden.
5) Oil at $62-$63/bbl, within 7 months.
6) More intel insiders exposing the stuff Porter Goss is now covering up.
7) Any evidence at all that our hundred billion dollar Homeland Security Agency can deliver anything useful besides their stupid Crayola Alerts.
Im not looking forward to:
8) The denial that will come when global terrorists attack again, that Bush bears any responsibility for at least two coordinated attacks on American soil. The other 42 presidents dont bear that on their records. But I believe Bush will. And I believe the Fifty-One percenters will deceive themselves and say God did this because some terrified teenager refused to carry her baby to term. God bless George Bush.
Then theyll demand that we nuke half the world as payback agains all the heathens.
I never would have dreamed that last one up on my own. God spoke to me and told me this was coming. He said: Beware the False Prophet Number Forty Three; he shall surely lead the sheep to their slaughter.