ASHEVILLE Other than showing a terrible lack of judgment, Richard Alan Meywes is an ordinary guy, his attorney said Monday. The 37-year-old Reynolds High graduate belongs to no political groups,
has no criminal history, is divorced and has no children. Most of all, he doesnt have enough money to get involved with a murder-for-hire plot, attorney Sean Devereux said.
He doesnt have $250, let alone $250,000, Devereux said after Meywes first court appearance since his arrest Friday. His mother said hes been listening to too many talk shows. ...read on
As a reader pointed out, this story is indicitive of how hate radio works.
A killer is directed to contact the nationally aired Michael Savage Radio Show to get a telephone number to up delivery of the bounty.
Of course whenever one mentions hate radio, Michael (Weiner) Savages's name usually comes up. I fear with the discourse against judges so over-the-top lately (here's an article on Weiner's home page Judicial Murder, Written by Nat Hentoff ), there will be many more Meywes's popping up that just might go a little further than just sending hate emails.
More like this
- One Last 2014 Ask From Blue America
- Pushing Back Against Sheldon Adelson Flood Of Slime
- Why We "Are Voting For the Other" ...Susan Collins Hasn't Earned 6 More Years
- Steve Israel's Ignored WA-08, so Jason Richie Will Use Own Strategy to Beat Loathsome Dave Reichert
- Alan Grayson-- Progressives' Cosmic Thing