1. Tonight is the last night to vote in the Democracy For America Presidential Pulse Poll. This poll is unique in that it allows you to pick your top three candidates.
2. Continue to keep an eye on the 10Questions, which allows all of us to record a question for the candidates of both or either party, and allows the candidates to answer the questions at length without the time limitations of a televised debate.
3. This lil' blog here is up for a Weblog Award for Best Video Blog. As usual The Man Upstairs doesn't want his staff to make a big deal about it. "Keep blogging and keep your eye on the prize and by the prize, I mean, the C&L servers," he says... But the C&L staff, especially those who knock themselves out gathering video for this site, deserve the accolades big time. Thanks for your consideration.
Open Thread below. Remember, it's an hour earlier than you think it is.
About Bluegal aka Fran
More like this
We're reaching out to our readers and asking for help so that the MSM doesn't overrun the blogosphere. They are pouring millions of dollars in to try and
compete with bloggers. As you've seen, C&L has been expanding and improving the site and we need your help to continue to make improvements. We've released Third Branch, Video Cafe, the LNMC and Newstalgia to C&L. We've also released our first embeddable video player that now lets you embed all videos you see on C&L. This has taken a lot of time and a lot of cash.
We're also trying to reach out into the blogosphere and hire more people to make C&L an even better site. We're looking for two more video bloggers, a researcher, site monitors and an investigative journalist, but we can't do it without your help.
In 2008, C&L won the Web Blog award for Best Political Blog on the net.
- One Last 2014 Ask From Blue America
- Pushing Back Against Sheldon Adelson Flood Of Slime
- Why We "Are Voting For the Other" ...Susan Collins Hasn't Earned 6 More Years
- Steve Israel's Ignored WA-08, so Jason Richie Will Use Own Strategy to Beat Loathsome Dave Reichert
- Alan Grayson-- Progressives' Cosmic Thing