O'Reilly-FOX Security threatening callers
(O'Reilly threatened radio show caller with "a little visit" from "Fox security" for mentioning Olbermann's name on the air)
(Graphic by Monk)
I posted this yesterday and Media Matters picked it up. They have a full transcript posted of the call. Atrios linked as well.
O'REILLY: There ya go, Mike is -- he's a gone guy. You know, we have his -- we have your phone numbers, by the way. So, if you're listening, Mike, we have your phone number, and we're going to turn it over to Fox security, and you'll be getting a little visit.
O'REILLY: No, Maybe Mike is going to get into big trouble, because we're not going to play around. When you call us, ladies and gentleman, just so you know, we do have your phone number, and if you say anything untoward, obscene, or anything like that, Fox security then will contact your local authorities, and you will be held accountable. Fair?
Olbermann is supposed to respond tonight around 8:30 PM EST
Now from another caller:
Then he hung up."
More like this
- One Last 2014 Ask From Blue America
- Pushing Back Against Sheldon Adelson Flood Of Slime
- Why We "Are Voting For the Other" ...Susan Collins Hasn't Earned 6 More Years
- Steve Israel's Ignored WA-08, so Jason Richie Will Use Own Strategy to Beat Loathsome Dave Reichert
- Alan Grayson-- Progressives' Cosmic Thing