As Shakespeare's Sister would point out, "Someone Call the Waaaaaaaahhhmbulance!" Reporters have to stand in line for their hotel keys? No time to relax? Mr. Welch, you're on camera for CNN. If you don't like it, I can think of, oh, fifteen hundred people off the top of my head who would like your job. When CNN anchor Candy Crowley follows up your story with "don't you believe a word of it." I think your creativity, not to mention your credentials, are being questioned.
- Alan Grayson-- A Congressman With Spine, Nerve, Backbone and *Cojones*
- Let's Paint The Senate With Stars-- Starting With Alan Grayson
- Philly deserves a progressive mayor-- meet Jim Kenney
- CHICAGO MONEY BOMB-- REPLACING RAHM EMANUEL WITH CHUY GARCIA STARTS TODAY!
- Donna's IN. We All Need To Help Her Win!
- RepublicanSwine • 33 sec ago posted on Eva Moskowitz's Third Annual Spring Benefit Protest At Cipriani NYC