By karoli January 1, 2013 9:14 pm -
The House of Representatives just passed the Senate fiscal cliff bill with 82 Republican votes and 175 Democratic votes.
President Obama is expected to speak at 11:20 pm Eastern time.
More like this
- One Last 2014 Ask From Blue America
- Pushing Back Against Sheldon Adelson Flood Of Slime
- Why We "Are Voting For the Other" ...Susan Collins Hasn't Earned 6 More Years
- Steve Israel's Ignored WA-08, so Jason Richie Will Use Own Strategy to Beat Loathsome Dave Reichert
- Alan Grayson-- Progressives' Cosmic Thing