Terry's new target: Is anyone else bothered by the fact that Randall Terry plans to lead a rally against the nomination of Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court at the offices of Dr. George Tiller? Terry, of course, was one of the most rabid voices whipping up hatred of Tiller before his assassination ...
Obama to blame for Palin: This really has to be my favorite right-wing nutcase explanation for Sarah Palin's decision to step down as Alaska's governor, from the nuttiest of them all, Pam Geller:
My take? If Palin is anything like I think she is (know she is), Obama's treasonous presidency is responsible for this. She, like all patriotic Americans, is shocked by what is happening. Obama is destroying this country. She knows it. We all know it. We need a leader. She is answering our call.
Blatant Self-Promotion Dept.: Joe Conason interviewed me for the Progressive Book Club, as part of its inclusion this month of my book, The Eliminationists: How Hate Talk Radicalized the American Right, as a PBC Selection this month.
More like this
- One Last 2014 Ask From Blue America
- Pushing Back Against Sheldon Adelson Flood Of Slime
- Why We "Are Voting For the Other" ...Susan Collins Hasn't Earned 6 More Years
- Steve Israel's Ignored WA-08, so Jason Richie Will Use Own Strategy to Beat Loathsome Dave Reichert
- Alan Grayson-- Progressives' Cosmic Thing