Buttons for sale at California GOP convention to recruit women voters.
The anti-Hillary Clinton buttons that were reportedly spotted at a California Republican Party convention are quite simply offensive and disgusting.
San Francisco Chronicle's Carla Marinucci tweeted the image above on Saturday.
When asked about the validity of the photo, Marinucci provided more details, tweeting that they were spotted outside of a VIP reception area, and later (Later, as in after the reporter tweeted news of their existence) appeared to have been removed.
The three-day convention focused attention on recruiting new Republican voters, specifically -- women -- the Associated Press reported.
That's right, some brainiac decided that the best way to attract more female voters to the Republican cause was to criticize Hillary Clinton, one of the most prominent women in politics on either side of the aisle, for her body.
The GOP is sinking deeper into irrelevance everyday.
More like this
- Pushing Back Against Sheldon Adelson Flood Of Slime
- Why We "Are Voting For the Other" ...Susan Collins Hasn't Earned 6 More Years
- Steve Israel's Ignored WA-08, so Jason Richie Will Use Own Strategy to Beat Loathsome Dave Reichert
- Alan Grayson-- Progressives' Cosmic Thing
- Hold? Let’s Upgrade the Senate.
- Ezra Klein
- Steve Benen at MaddowBlog
- Learn Out Loud
- Nicole Sandler - Radio or Not
- The Black Snob
- Kung Fu Monkey
- Ed Cone
- Mock, Paper, Scissors
- Jesus General
- Blue Gal
- Politics TV
- skippy the bush kangaroo
- Suburban Guerrilla
- The Reaction
- Down with tyranny