Who's lawless and out of control?
Judge dismisses charges against 30 members of Occupy Philly including freelance journalist and photographer Dustin Slaughter, charges of obstruction of a highway, failure to disperse and conspiracy stemming from a Nov. 30 protest sparked when police forced the Occupiers from their 56-day encampment outside City Hall on Dilworth Plaza.
Jonathan Zook of OCCUPY PORTLAND found not guilty on three of four charges, and guilty only on the nebulous charge of "interfering" with a police officer.
Five members of OCCUPY SEATTLE found not guilty because jury felt their actions in shutting down a branch of Chase Bank were justified.
Manhattan District Attorney dropped charges against New York City Councilman Ydanis Rodriguez.
Ed Fallon of Occupy Iowa found not guilty of violating curfew law at state capitol because it's unconstitutional .
Previous group from Occupy Philly acquitted in February.
[H/T Michael Moore]
More like this
- Pushing Back Against Sheldon Adelson Flood Of Slime
- Why We "Are Voting For the Other" ...Susan Collins Hasn't Earned 6 More Years
- Steve Israel's Ignored WA-08, so Jason Richie Will Use Own Strategy to Beat Loathsome Dave Reichert
- Alan Grayson-- Progressives' Cosmic Thing
- Hold? Let’s Upgrade the Senate.