Dear Associated Press,
Holy Joe Lieberman is a man of many parts.
He is a sleazebag, a warmongering Neocon, a sanctimonious backstabber, "Armageddon" John Hagee's "Zionists bring the Second Coming" Reacharound Buddy, a serial betrayer of the leaders of the Democratic Party, ...and many other things which could not be could not be adequately described given the family nature of your publication.
One thing he emphatically is not is a "Senate Democrat".
Perhaps as they clean out their desks and make their way out the door, one of your many hundreds of newly laid-off reporters could pass along to you that portion of their notes which detail the recent political history of Joesph I. Lieberman wherein he:
- Lost the Democratic primary in Connecticut to an actual Democrat.
- Formed his own Lieberman Uber Alles Party (Motto: A Smarmy Of One)
- Ran against the candidate of the Democratic Party and,
- With massive assistance from a cartel of banks, insurance companies, credit card companies and Republicans who now collectively own his quisling ass, managed to win back his former Senate seat.
- He also endorsed the Republican candidate for President in 2008 and campaigned for (Mc)same, and was welcomed and applauded as a member of the family at The Grand Ol' Party convention of insane freaks.
Which means, as I said, despite the fact that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and President Barack Obama both still inexplicably seem to want to have his babies, Joesph I. Lieberman is not a Senate Democrat, and is most certainly -- as your strange photographic juxtaposition suggests -- not THE Senate Democrat.
I hope this clears thing up.
Yours in Christ, and crossposted from,