Happy Saturday night, folks! It's Blue Gal from The Professional Left Podcast, bringing you this week's podcast round up. Be aware that these podcasts are also available on i-Tunes, and may not be safe for work.
Electric Politics: Slavery and the Second Amendment
The Matthew Filipowicz Show: how Congress manufactured the crisis that threatens the United States Post Office today.
Rob Kall Bottom Up Podcast: Brain Studies that Differentiate Democrats and Republicans
And then there's this:
Deadline Big Media: This Wall Street/Entertainment podcast asks: Are big media companies engaged in huge stock buybacks to "strengthen their brands" or bribe their shareholders?
Open Thread below...
About Bluegal aka Fran
More like this
- One Last 2014 Ask From Blue America
- Pushing Back Against Sheldon Adelson Flood Of Slime
- Why We "Are Voting For the Other" ...Susan Collins Hasn't Earned 6 More Years
- Steve Israel's Ignored WA-08, so Jason Richie Will Use Own Strategy to Beat Loathsome Dave Reichert
- Alan Grayson-- Progressives' Cosmic Thing