By Nicole Belle August 31, 2013 9:50 am -
- "I will seek authorization from Congress"
- "We must acknowledge the cost of doing nothing... What message do we send if we let a dictator gas hundreds of children?"
- "We should have this debate because the issues are too big for business as usual"
- Obama says vote will occur when Congress comes back -- which means it won't take place until Sept 9 at least.
- "I know well we are weary of war."
- "We are the United States of America. We cannot, and must not, turn a blind eye to what happened in Damascus"
- "We lead with the belief that right makes might, not the other way around."
- "I wasn't elected to avoid hard decisions and neither were members of congress."
About Nicole Belle
More like this
- One Last 2014 Ask From Blue America
- Pushing Back Against Sheldon Adelson Flood Of Slime
- Why We "Are Voting For the Other" ...Susan Collins Hasn't Earned 6 More Years
- Steve Israel's Ignored WA-08, so Jason Richie Will Use Own Strategy to Beat Loathsome Dave Reichert
- Alan Grayson-- Progressives' Cosmic Thing