Fox & Friends makes no attempt to disguise their disdain for health care reform but Peter B. Johnson Jr. took it to a new level Monday morning. The Fox morning show devoted 5 minutes to a rant designed to derail Democrats' attempts at reform.
- Stop Tom Cotton From Extending the "Patriot" Act
- Alan Grayson-- A Congressman With Spine, Nerve, Backbone and *Cojones*
- Let's Paint The Senate With Stars-- Starting With Alan Grayson
- Philly deserves a progressive mayor-- meet Jim Kenney
- CHICAGO MONEY BOMB-- REPLACING RAHM EMANUEL WITH CHUY GARCIA STARTS TODAY!
- Nick Bell • 43 sec ago posted on 'This Doesn't Give Us Answers, This Doesn't Get Us Justice'
- Peanutcat • 1 min ago posted on Baltimore Mom Slaps Her Son For Throwing Rocks During Riot
- ydnas639 • 1 min ago posted on Brit Hume Grudgingly Admits George W. Bush Is Toxic
- JohnMWhite • 1 min ago posted on 'This Doesn't Give Us Answers, This Doesn't Get Us Justice'