Bill Maher was back on the air this weekend with the 2011 premier of Real Time and he had a few things to say about what the Founding Fathers might have thought of this anti-intellectual teabagger movement in his New Rules segment.
- Bao Nguyen Defies The Media--November Ahoy!
- Zephyr Teachout Can Make A Real Difference In Corrupted, Despised Congress
- Blue America Billy Joel Contest: Tom Suozzi's in a NY-03 State of Mind
- Volunteers? Bob Poe Is Paying His $15 an Hour-- An Actual Living Wage
- What Would It Be Like To Have Your Own Personal Jesus in The Senate?
- Nordberg • 15 sec ago posted on Donald Just Gave An Economic Speech In Front Of A Pile Of Garbage
- trillion1 • 18 sec ago posted on Bill Donohue Refuses To Apologize To Gays: I Don't Want Them Thrusted In My Face'
- Malamute • 1 min ago posted on Donald Just Gave An Economic Speech In Front Of A Pile Of Garbage