With just three days to go before Primary Day in Connecticut, there's no shortage of updates...
* Alex Koppelman has a good piece in Salon on Lieberman being a "Fox News Democrat." Literally.
* The WaPo reported that Lieberman has "scrapped plans for a massive and costly get-out-the-vote operation on primary day," and will instead focus on TV ads that are intended to "boost his battered image."
* Greg Sargent had an interesting chat with the lobbyist/Lieberman backer who helped heckle Lamont in a Connecticut diner yesterday.
* Gallup released a poll today showing Lieberman more popular with Republicans than Democrats.
* And Christy Hardin Smith had a great item explaining why Connecticut Dems should not just vote against Lieberman, but should vote for Ned Lamont.
--Guest Post by Steve Benen, The Carpetbagger Report