Ex-Senator Norm Coleman got a bit of a surprise yesterday when he was greeted by one of the NormDollar.com people who in fact turned out not to be part of his fan club. Over $90,000 has now been raised for progressive candidates, and the group wants to go over $100,000. Thank you, Norm Coleman.
If anyone knows why Norman is on crutches feel free to chime in. So far the guesses have been:
1. Pulling an insurance scam.
2. Copying Cheney at the Inuguration but too cheap to spring for a wheelchair.
3. Because he's like so lame.
4. His legs were injured when his pants caught on fire (from all the lying, naturally).
5. As in his ridiculous court case, he has no legs to stand on anymore.