Democratic presidential candidate Dennis Kucinich filed a complaint with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) on Friday after ABC News excluded him, fellow Democrat Mike Gravel and Republican Duncan Hunter from today's debates.
Kucinich said ABC is violating equal-time provisions by keeping him out of the debate. ABC said the candidates left out of the debates failed to meet benchmarks for support outlined to each campaign before the Iowa caucuses.
The Republican debate will include Mike Huckabee, John McCain, Rudy Giuliani, Fred Thompson, Mitt Romney and Ron Paul. It starts at 7 p.m.
Shortly after that 90-minute forum, Democrats Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, John Edwards and Bill Richardson will take the stage for their forum.
Charles Gibson will moderate both debates at St. Anselm College in Manchester.
TPM Election Central reports on this development on tomorrow's FOX debate:
The New Hampshire Republican Party has pulled out as a co-sponsor of tomorrow night's Fox News debate, due to the controversies surrounding the exclusion of Ron Paul. Fox News is barring Paul from the debate, with many people believing it is because of his opposition to the Iraq War.
About Bluegal aka Fran
More like this
- One Last 2014 Ask From Blue America
- Pushing Back Against Sheldon Adelson Flood Of Slime
- Why We "Are Voting For the Other" ...Susan Collins Hasn't Earned 6 More Years
- Steve Israel's Ignored WA-08, so Jason Richie Will Use Own Strategy to Beat Loathsome Dave Reichert
- Alan Grayson-- Progressives' Cosmic Thing