Just about everything annoys Rush Limbaugh about the Micheal Brown shooting in MO as you would naturally assume. He' also a little upset that the Obama administration and the feds are looking into the mess in Ferguson, MO., but were nowhere to be found in Benghaziiiiii!
Limbaugh: How many FBI agents went-to-Benghazi, to investigate what had happened there?
The FBI is an American based organization after all, Rush.
Currently, the FBI's top investigative priorities are:
- Protect the United States from terrorist attacks (see counter-terrorism);
- Protect the United States against foreign intelligence operations and espionage (see counterintelligence);
- Protect the United States against cyber-based attacks and high-technology crimes (see cyberwarfare);
- Combat public corruption at all levels;
- Protect civil rights;
- Combat transnational/national criminal organizations and enterprises (see organized crime);
- Combat major white-collar crime;
- Combat significant violent crime.
Rush should notice that "civil rights," is one of their primary missions in the United States. Investigating possible terrorist acts outside the U.S. doesn't fall under their purview at all.