He managed to grab the podium for about 15 minutes right at the time that Congressman Anthony Weiner was scheduled to have a press conference regarding alleged new photos released by Big Government this morning.
Breitbart claims he has a full frontal shot along with others, supplied by a young woman who sold them.
Weiner has just begun his presser. He is basically confessing to sending the original photo along with others.
Rep. Weiner just admitted that he sent the original photo along with the ones Breitbart published. He apologizes, says he will not resign, says he did not use government BlackBerrys to send the pictures. He says he is embarrassed, ashamed, and apologizes.
Here's his statement:
More like this
- One Last 2014 Ask From Blue America
- Pushing Back Against Sheldon Adelson Flood Of Slime
- Why We "Are Voting For the Other" ...Susan Collins Hasn't Earned 6 More Years
- Steve Israel's Ignored WA-08, so Jason Richie Will Use Own Strategy to Beat Loathsome Dave Reichert
- Alan Grayson-- Progressives' Cosmic Thing