While a lot of us sit on our butts and yell at the computer, the rallies created by Moral Monday organizers in North Carolina just keep keep getting bigger.
Today, they've invited people from all surrounding states to take part and protest the right wing voter suppression movemet. Organizers are calling this the “Most massive moral rally in the South since Selma!”
The march is known locally as HKonJ8—Historic Thousands on Jones Street (location of the Capitol building)—8th Annual Mobilization.
Support North Carolina’s Moral Agenda and Spread it Far and Wide!
- Economic Sustainability, Alleviating Poverty and Expanding Labor Rights for All
- Fully-Funded Constitutional Public Education
- Healthcare for All, Protecting Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security, and the Affordable Care Act
- Addressing Disparities in the Criminal Justice System
- Protecting and Expanding Voting Rights and Civil Rights