The Washington Times lives in an alternate universe where proud and funny moments in the Obama Presidency are viewed as disastrous. The list of twenty-five faux pas in the Times' article Coffee cup salute and Obama's other biggest White House fails was ridiculous throughout. I summarized the list so you don't have to scroll through this painful drivel. What many normal Americans would consider routine or even happy events, the Washington Times uses to show their racist hate by denigrating every gesture President Obama makes.
THE "LIST" (and no, it wasn't taken from The Onion)
1. Bumping head on Marine 1 (It was early in the administration and he made a human error)
2. Tea cup salute (Bush saluted with a dog)
3. Kathleen Sebelius resigning (cabinet members resign all the time)
4. Benghazi hearings (wasting millions on baseless hearings)
5. Going for a bike ride (Bush did that too)
6. Obama shooting a shotgun
7. Throwing out the first pitch at the MLB All Star Game
8. The non-existent IRS scandal
9. The Beer Summit w/Henry Louis Gates and Sergeant James Crowley
10. Obama and Biden jogging on the White House grounds
11. "Selfie" with UK's Cameron and Denmark's Schmidt at Mandela's funeral
12. Obama shakes Putin's hand (but George W Bush could see his soul in his eyes)
13. A selfie with David Ortiz of the Red Sox
14. The shoe on the Oval Office desk
15. Scott Van Duzer, a Florida restaurant owner who hugged the president and picked him up off the ground (the right would say, wow, look how beloved he is if he was white)
16. Another shot of President Obama on a bicycle
17. The historically disrespectful contempt of Congress charge leveled upon Eric Holder (Disgraced Bush AG, Alberto Gonzales "had no recollection" 64 times!)
18. A picture of Obama after missing a golf shot. (Bush said, 'Now watch this drive.')
19. First Lady Michelle and Barack on the "Kiss Cam" watching Team USA Vs Brazil in 2012
20. The Beau Bergdahl Rose Garden Presser, where POTUS shook dad Bob's hand
21. President Obama bows to the Saudi King Abdullah (W kissed him and held hands)
22. Pointing over the sneeze guard at Chipotle to indicate what he wanted
23. FLOTUS Michelle witnessed a little girl falling by a Christmas tree after a brush with Bo, the White House dog.
24. President Obama doing push-ups at a fitness event for kids (yes. This is a scandal)
25. The president paused during the speech announcing Erik Shinseki's replacement.
The Times must be really desperate as they list President Obama on a bicycle as a "gaffe" not once, but twice! Imagine if President Obama said 'new-q-ler' like W? The Right would lose their mind more than they did over the Lewinsky scandal.