So Happy It's Thursday, as the kids say!
Hey there, Actor212 of Simply Left Behind here once again, winding down the week with you. Thursdays...never could get the hang of Thursdays...I was born on a Thursday.
Onto the links. You guys probably got a poker game to get to...you know what? I'm tired of kicking Republicans around! It's too easy! Let's pin a few tails on donkeys in here... - Does the American education system have to mean apartheid? In a three-part series, liberalamerican of The Strange Death Of Liberal America examines the education system in America, and how it's helping to create a caste system.
- Alex over at Martini Revolution examines the shallow end of the pool: media and gene.
- What do you do when a governor says one thing in his state, and another outside it? RadioPatriot calls South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford on his lies.
- All Things Democrat: Why Congress should NOT tell us what torture is not.
- Richard Power writes one of his most achingly lyrical pieces: Hard Rain Journal*-- Who Will Rescue The Goddess of Liberty from Her Abusers & Their Enablers in the US Congress? *link fixed
- Drexel Democrats remind us that Stephen Colbert is a modern day Nostradamus.
- Marty Peretz of The New Republic - Dick
Don't forget: Voting in the 2007 Weblog Awards is open until 5PM ET (2PM for those of you on the PCH), You can vote for Crooks and Liars here, for Best Video Blog, and if you'd like to throw a little lovin' my way...don't worry, the shots cured me...please vote for my blog, Simply Left Behind.
Please email tips to Actor212 care of Yahoo spot com. I can't promise to post them all. I can promise to read them.