Chris Christie clearly thinks he can overcome all of the scandal he's caused as Governor of New Jersey and make a run for the Republican nomination.
Step one in the process: Dub himself "The Decider."
Newark public schools under state control for 20 years or so, but there's a new mayor in town, and the new mayor doesn't care for education reformers much. In fact, Newark voters elected Mayor Ras Baraka knowing full well he is a huge proponent of public education. One might infer that they, too, are supporters of public education.
Chris Christie, on the other hand, has done everything in his power to break the public school systems. From promoting charter schools to vouchers, he walks the typical Republican line when it comes to his vision for schools.
And in this video, he tells Newark voters to STFU and sit down, because he is 'the decider.'
I can't wait until his little presidential aspiration balloon is burst and he hurtles down to earth.
More like this
- One Last 2014 Ask From Blue America
- Pushing Back Against Sheldon Adelson Flood Of Slime
- Why We "Are Voting For the Other" ...Susan Collins Hasn't Earned 6 More Years
- Steve Israel's Ignored WA-08, so Jason Richie Will Use Own Strategy to Beat Loathsome Dave Reichert
- Alan Grayson-- Progressives' Cosmic Thing