The Moderate Voice: A leaker wanted us to know that U.S. intelligence operatives were inspired to hack Al Qaeda’s online magazine.
Jim Romenesko: Charlotte Observer religion reporter arrested while covering protests at the North Carolina General Assembly.
Charles Pierce: Apparently, Scott Brown believes he could be Governor of Massachusetts or Senator from New Hampshire or…wait for it…President of the United States.
Speaking of which, your quote of the day: “Half of all black children are aborted. Far more of the African-American community is being devastated by the policies of today than were being devastated by policies of slavery." (Arizona Rep. Trent Franks, sponsor of House bill which would criminalize abortion services after 20 weeks of pregnancy, February 26, 2010.)
Guest blogging Mike's Blog Round Up this week is Jon Perr from Perrspectives. Send your tips, recommendations, comments and angst to mbru AT crooksandliars DOT com.
More like this
- One Last 2014 Ask From Blue America
- Pushing Back Against Sheldon Adelson Flood Of Slime
- Why We "Are Voting For the Other" ...Susan Collins Hasn't Earned 6 More Years
- Steve Israel's Ignored WA-08, so Jason Richie Will Use Own Strategy to Beat Loathsome Dave Reichert
- Alan Grayson-- Progressives' Cosmic Thing
- Raw Replay
- 43 Ideas Per Minute
- Juan Cole/Informed Comment
- Brad DeLong
- Nicole Sandler - Radio or Not
- Ed Cone
- Petrelis Files
- Sam Seder
- The Huffington Post
- The Talent Show
- Brad Blog
- Politics TV
- Rising Hegemon
- The Aristocrats
- Steve Benen at MaddowBlog
- Whiskey Fire
- The Moderate Voice
- Naomi Klein