All Things Democrat: Rick Santorum explains why Mitt Romney wasn’t able to come from behind.
BlueOregon: Six months after the bloodbath at a local shopping mall, the Multnomah County GOP is raffling off an AR-15 assault rifle.
Economic Policy Institute: There are many factors driving increasing income inequality in the U.S.; tax and budget policy is high on that list.
Speaking of which, your quote of the day: “Capital gains and dividends were a larger share of total income in 2006 than in 1996 (especially for high-income taxpayers) and were more unequally distributed in 2006 than in 1996. Changes in capital gains and dividends were the largest contributor to the increase in the overall income inequality.” (Thomas Hungerford, Congressional Research Service, December 29, 2011)
Guest blogging Mike's Blog Round Up this week is Jon Perr from Perrspectives. Send your tips, recommendations, comments and angst to mbru AT crooksandliars DOT com.
More like this
- Pushing Back Against Sheldon Adelson Flood Of Slime
- Why We "Are Voting For the Other" ...Susan Collins Hasn't Earned 6 More Years
- Steve Israel's Ignored WA-08, so Jason Richie Will Use Own Strategy to Beat Loathsome Dave Reichert
- Alan Grayson-- Progressives' Cosmic Thing
- Hold? Let’s Upgrade the Senate.
- The Black Snob
- AOL Hot Seat
- The Reaction
- Petrelis Files
- Nicole Sandler - Radio or Not
- Talk Left
- daily howler
- Juan Cole/Informed Comment
- Mock, Paper, Scissors
- A Tiny Revolution
- The Huffington Post
- Sadly, No!
- Vagabond Scholar
- Suburban Guerrilla