Alright, that's it for me. It's been an honor doing the round-up the week before the election. I'm a Canadian, as some of you may know, but with a deep and abiding love for America (having lived there, having many family and friends there -- I'm a quarter American, for what it's worth). And I'm watching this expression of democracy, as I always do, with a combination of hope and anxiety. Go vote on Tuesday, if you haven't already. Take pride in your great land. And believe that it can truly be a more perfect union.
We'll continue to have extensive coverage over at my place, so do check us out. For now, I'll just point you to this: "Chris Christie: The running mate who wasn't." (Consider how different this race might be, and how well Romney might be doing, had he gone with the NJ governor instead of a deer-in-headlights ideologue like Ryan.)
Booman Tribune: How to win a ground game.
They Gave Us a Republic: No negotiating with Republican terrorists.
Infidel753: The fury of wingnuts scorned.
Just an Earth-Bound Misfit, I: The GOP and the war on reason.
And looking around the world: This week in war.
Round-up by Michael J.W. Stickings of The Reaction (@mjwstickings).
Send tips to mbru [at] crooksandliars [dot] com.
More like this
- One Last 2014 Ask From Blue America
- Pushing Back Against Sheldon Adelson Flood Of Slime
- Why We "Are Voting For the Other" ...Susan Collins Hasn't Earned 6 More Years
- Steve Israel's Ignored WA-08, so Jason Richie Will Use Own Strategy to Beat Loathsome Dave Reichert
- Alan Grayson-- Progressives' Cosmic Thing