Jed Lewison's mashup of Republicans' classless response to the president's policy proposals speak far louder than Cathy McMorris-Rodgers did.
They sat on their hands when these statements were made:
- That it's a good thing that after 12 long years the war in Afghanistan is finally coming to an end
- That Congress shouldn't shut down government or threaten the full faith and credit of the United States
- That Congress should pass legislation to put more Americans to work in the tech manufacturing sector
- That he'll protect natural lands with his executive power
- That Congress should repeal tax breaks for Big Oil
- That Congress should restore unemployment insurance that it let expire at the end of the year
- That women deserve equal pay for equal work
- That nobody who works full time should have to raise a family in poverty, so Congress should raise the minimum wage to $10.10
- That Congress shouldn't have another 40+ votes to repeal Obamacare
- That votes, not money, should drive democracy
- That he'll work to prevent more tragedies like Sandy Hook
They sat on their hands, just like they have when they bother to show up for work. I hope every last one of them gets fired in November.